Safely visit the National Comedy Center today
Our Museums in Jamestown, N.Y. are now open
A safe destination in New York State
Our new, state-of-the-art LaughSafe program is designed to ensure a healthy, safe and worry-free experience for you during your visit today. The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority.
The LaughSafe program has reimagined health and safety protocols in order to ensure a safe, worry-free and touch-free experience for all visitors to the National Comedy Center and Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum.
The detailed LaughSafe health and safety program features include:
- Masks are required for all guests (over the age of 2) while on the Museum campus, regardless of vaccination status.
- Museum capacity has been reduced and timed guest entry protocols have been implemented.
- Advanced online reservations are strongly recommended to ensure entry.
- Certain exhibit experiences in contained spaces are limited to small groups consisting of members of same household.
- Social distancing markers and signage have been placed throughout the museum to ensure proper physical distance between guests.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the museum.
- Touch-free, contactless payment options are now available.
- Museum team members have been trained extensively for new health and safety protocols.
- State-of-the-art, deep cleaning and disinfecting techniques have been implemented, including frequent disinfecting throughout the day.
Please help us ensure the health and safety of all guests and team members:
- Do not visit if you are feeling ill, are experiencing COVID symptoms or have had recent contact with someone who is experiencing COVID symptoms.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and other guests.
- Avoid crowds and large groups by moving to less-populated exhibits — you can navigate the exhibits in any order.
- Use your stylus to activate touch screens. Please refrain from touching these screens with your hands and avoid touching the tip of the stylus.
- Follow all displayed instructions at exhibits.
- Wash hands often with soap and water and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Follow team member directions at all times.
- Let a team member know if you have any concerns or questions.